Wednesday, June 25, 2008

~ Duma vez sao ~

~duma vez sao~

As I touched a nameless face in a likeness
that brought us together…
I fingered the essence of all that is you
In a world of differences, unkempt.
You gave life back into the morning
In the spirit of forgotten emotion.
I wept for my loss of oneness
Until it could no longer be contained.
As sorrow gave faith in elapsed momentum,
I regained a hope lost, as your words butterflied
My love of new stature.

It all began with a song, and the figurative dance.
I have memorized the twists and imperfections
So that I might never forget the beauty you are
So deep within my soul…
Eternity, can't you see
Some things are just meant to be...

We pacify the souls in a love forlorn,
Searching for that one place
To reside and remember.
I loved you all at once
And lost you the same way.
A breath of life kissing its death
And leaving the cinders of my memory
To burn through the smoldering remnants.
I run in all directions trying to find the
Simplicity I once knew with you.
A miscellany of darkness filling the
Hole you will forever leave behind….
I mourn my love for you…
And bleed all that’s within you
as it is penned from my lips and
scripted to your heart...
From my breath to my death...
I have loved you… All at once.

Rai Season
Written: 2006

Copyright © 2007 Rai Season All rights reserved